To make this easy and delicious Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits you’ll need:
1 pack buttermilk biscuit mix or about 1 1/2 cup
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp oregano (you can omit or use less)
3/4 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.
3. Using spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheets 1.5 in apart. Bake for 10 min.
4. In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano and garlic salt.
5. When the timer goes off, take them out and brush with butter mixture and bake 5 min at 400 F and another 5-6 min at 350 F.
6. Transfer into a plate and serve immediately.