To make this easy and delicious Philly Cheesesteak Dip you’ll need:
Philly Cheesesteak Dip
8 ounces top sirloin
½ cups pepper, chopped
½ cup onion, chopped
4 ounces cream cheese (from the deli counter)
½ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
3 ounces provolone cheese (from the deli counter)
2 ounces white american cheese
3 tablespoons half & half
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tablespoons chicken stock
1 baguette torn into small pieces
1. Firstly, Place steak in the freezer to cut it easily for about 20 minutes .
2. Once partially frozen, slice steak into very thin slices using a very shaved sharp knife . Cut into smaller pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Add a little bit of olive oil to the pan and add steak, cook until cooked through and browned., chop into smaller pieces If needed.
4. In a small saucepan set over a medium heat, Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil Add onions and green pepper. Sweat about two minutes until they start to soften,. Add steak, cheeses, ½ & ½ and chicken stock.
5. Stir until cheese melts and mixture becomes homogenous. add mor half & half If wanted to loosen the sauce up.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste .
7. Finally, Serve with torn bread.