To make this easy and delicious Over the top banana pudding cake you’ll need:
Ingredients for banana pudding cake
¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
1½ cups of white granulated sugar
1 package of Cook & Serve Banana Pudding/Pie Filling
1¼ cup whole milk
⅓ cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1¾ cups all-purpose flour
3 tbsp cornstarch
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Cream Cheese Glaze:
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
¼ cup room temperature cream cheese
2 teaspoons lemon juice
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
dash of saltDirections
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a standard Bundt pan.(the 12 cup capacity)
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt then set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on medium speed with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add in the banana pudding mix and mix on low for 3-4 minutes to dissolve the pudding mix.
4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, making sure each is thoroughly incorporated.
5. Combine the milk, oil and vanilla extract in a large measuring cup or bowl.
6. Starting with the dry ingredients, alternate pouring a third of the wet and dry ingredients into the bowl, incorporating thoroughly after each addition. You will end on the wet ingredients. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes after the last addition.
7. Pour the cake batter into the prepared Bundt pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
8. Invert the cake onto a baking rack to cool.
9. Mix together the glaze ingredients until smooth & drizzle over the cake, once it’s completely cool.
10. Top with fresh banana slices right before serving.