To make this easy and delicious Lemon Raspberry Brunch Cake you’ll need:
3 cups baking mix
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter (softened)
1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large Eggland’s Best® eggs
2 cups fresh raspberries
2/3 cup almonds (sliced)
1/4 cup baking mix
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter (melted)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, beat all Cake ingredients except raspberries with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
3. Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes or until well blended. Pour batter evenly in pan. Top with raspberries.
4. In medium bowl, stir all topping ingredients until well mixed. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes before serving.