To make this easy and delicious Hobo Dinners you’ll need:
Here’s what we do: This will serve 6.
1. For each person thinly slice (about 1/8 inch) 2 red potatoes and place in pie pan or on a big piece of foil.
2. To make 6 Meat Patties- mix 1.5 pounds 85% lean ground beef, 2 eggs, 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon, 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper, and 1/2 cup finely chopped onions. Divide into 6 one inch thick pattie…s.
3. Top each pan of potatoes with a meat patty and asparagus or green beans then sprinkle generously with seasoned salt or garlic salt and pepper. Drizzle with a olive oil, especially over the potatoes.
4. Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
5. Serve with BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, or Heinz 57 Sauce.